Thanks for the idea, Ashley! One of my goals is to be more organized this year, and this is definitely going to help. I also stocked up on pencils, erasers, colored pencils, markers, ect. Spiral notebooks were only 17 cents, so of course I bought 60 of them! I am so anxious to get in to my classroom on Monday. I want to get it all set up before our work days so that I can spend that time planning with my team. For now I am going to continue relaxing in this recliner.
Saturday, August 3, 2013
My school supply addiction...
One of these days I will compare the amount of money that I spend on myself to the amount of money that I spend on things for my classroom. This weekend is tax free weekend in NC and I have taken full advantage of the savings. I got a new storage unit from Walmart to hold all of my work with words materials.

Thanks for the idea, Ashley! One of my goals is to be more organized this year, and this is definitely going to help. I also stocked up on pencils, erasers, colored pencils, markers, ect. Spiral notebooks were only 17 cents, so of course I bought 60 of them! I am so anxious to get in to my classroom on Monday. I want to get it all set up before our work days so that I can spend that time planning with my team. For now I am going to continue relaxing in this recliner.
Thanks for the idea, Ashley! One of my goals is to be more organized this year, and this is definitely going to help. I also stocked up on pencils, erasers, colored pencils, markers, ect. Spiral notebooks were only 17 cents, so of course I bought 60 of them! I am so anxious to get in to my classroom on Monday. I want to get it all set up before our work days so that I can spend that time planning with my team. For now I am going to continue relaxing in this recliner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment