The Liebster Award is for blogs with less than 200 followers in order to promote that blog, show appreciation, and hopefully draw more followers. To accept this nomination, you need to do a few things first:
1. Link to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer questions from your nominator.
3. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate five or more blogs with less than 200 followers.
5. Pose questions to your nominees.
Julie didn't leave me any questions so I am going to borrow some from Heather!
1. What's your favorite school supply? I would have to say that I get really giddy when I open a new pack of Sharpies.
2. What animal describes your teaching style? A monkey because I am all over the place and love to entertain!
3. How many years have you been teaching? 2- both in 2nd grade
4. What's your favorite restaurant? Arturos- New Bern ,NC. Most delicious Mexican food on Earth. I dream about their shrimp chimichangas on the reg.
5. Which season do you like best? Fall. I was fortunate enough to spend four years in Boone, NC, and I enjoyed every minute of the changing leaves, crisp fall mountain air, and beautiful sunshine.
6. Do you have a TPT store? Yes! There is a link on my blog! :)
7. What subject do you most like to teach? Science. I am obsessed. Weather, matter, life cycles, sound, you name it. I want to get in there and get my hands messy.
8. Do you have a class pet? You mean other than my kids? ;) No, but I have thought about getting a hermit crab.
9. What's your favorite part of your classroom? I would have to say my rocking chair on the carpet. It is a very relaxed atmosphere and the kids love sitting in it during read to self.
10. If you could hire anyone in the world to teach your class, who would it be? Michael Jordan. Come on, how cool would that be?
11 Random Facts
11. I am obsessed with my Dyson vacuum.
10. I have a 3 year old black lab named Jet.
9. I am getting married in November and going to Cancun!
8. I have an unhealthy addiction to anything chevron.
7. I may be getting married but if Luke Bryan asked me out I couldn't say no.
6. I am an Alpha Omicron Pi.
5. I love hydrangeas.
4. I love to fish.
3. I just bought a new chevron lampshade at the Dollar General.
2. My new last name will be Joyner.
1. I just finished Firefly Lane. Huge cry session ensued.
My turn to nominate!
Answer these questions and link back! :)
1. What is your guilty pleasure?
2. How many years have you been teaching?
3. Do you have a TPT store?
4. What is your favorite funny teaching story?
5. Is there a blog that you follow religiously?
6. What type of behavior management do you use?
7. Favorite dessert?
8. If you could only choose to teach one subject this year, what would it be?
9. Advice for a beginning teacher?
10. Favorite song?
No comments:
Post a Comment